NS1’s mission is to unlock the potential of DNS to deliver the tech that powers our customers and the world. We are the market leader in DNS and traffic management software and services, and our customers include the biggest properties and largest enterprises on the internet, such as Salesforce, LinkedIn, Squarespace, Pandora, Imgur, Yelp, Dropbox, and many more. Our modern DNS technologies enable optimized application delivery, couple via our APIs into the tooling and processes of today’s DevOps organizations, and deliver reliability and performance at global scale. We operate a worldwide, highly tuned Managed DNS network, and also deliver our technologies to customers as single-tenant software deployments. We solve incredibly challenging problems on behalf of our customers, in the most mission critical parts of their stack.
We're looking for a super-sharp business thinker with strong financial analysis skills to join our fast growing company. You'll report directly to the CFO, and you'll have access to (and be expected to influence) senior management.
You should have experience working at or working with a VC-backed, B2B startup in a FP&A-related role, with proven success leading forecasting and reporting to support financial decision-making.
This role will involve:
- Budgeting and forecasting for long-term strategic planning and analysis
- Developing financial models - implementing systems and processes around sales forecasting, expense tracking, and analyzing key performance indicators to accelerate scale
- Working with go-to-market teams on their bookings and revenue forecasting process
- Designing compensation models for go-to-market teams
- Understanding saas metrics and ability to analyze these metrics to identify business opportunities
- 4+ years in investment banking, private equity or FP&A
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics preferred; MBA or other advanced degree a plus
- High proficiency in Excel - building financial and decision support models
- Analytical prowess, strategic thinking and detail-oriented
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-starter that adapts well to change in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace
Nice to have:
- Experience at a B2B saas company
- Experience working with planning and forecasting softwares
Working @ NS1
We’re a fast-growing, well-funded startup based in the heart of New York City’s Financial District with offices and team members around the world. Working at NS1, you’ll come to understand our team is unique, both in and out of the workplace. We have PhDs, musicians, artists, and athletes working side by side, dedicated to delivering first class products. We’re hardworking, but we're also a compassionate group. We understand that outside of NS1 is a world that places demands on our time. Our leadership team is dedicated to open and honest communication and we continuously strive to foster a culture of transparency, flexibility, and creativity.
- competitive compensation (salary and stock options)
- medical, dental, and vision
- commuter benefits
- flexible hours and time off
- choice of workstation
NS1 is an equal opportunity employer.