Fund Management and Operations Associate
The Fund Management and Operations Associate will own major portions of our Real Estate Fund reporting, taxation and operation functions. The position will require close interaction and collaboration with Cadre’s leadership team as well as accounting, investment relations, asset management and legal teams. We are seeking someone who is excited to take ownership and is dedicated to excellence in their work. The successful candidate is excited by detailed operational and reporting responsibilities and is looking for professional growth in a broad range of disciplines in real estate investment financial operations.
This role is a great opportunity for someone with a results-oriented attitude who’s excited to make a large impact at a high-growth, innovative tech company. You will need to be comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment where collaborating across various teams is expected.
What You’ll Do:
Financial Reporting – Accountable for accuracy, integrity, timeliness, and consistency of all transactions recorded by the Fund Administrator.
- Lead all day-to-day operational activities, e.g. reviewing and executing Investor distributions, investor syndications and fund cash operations.
- Review quarterly statements prepared by the Fund Administrator.
Taxation – Coordinate Fund (Limited Partnership and Blocker Corporation) tax matters with the assistance of other taxation resources including implementing compliance, filing, and planning matters.
- Coordinate annual filings.
Investor Matters – Assist in the preparation and tracking of capital calls and distributions and income tax implications
What You Have:
- Minimum of five years of experience in accounting for real estate private equity funds. Experience at a real estate private equity firm a plus.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting required.
- Experience in collaborating with internal and external resources to perform accounting, reporting, taxation, and financial operations for fund legal entities.
- Demonstrated command of accounting and general business computer applications.
- Heightened attention to detail – must be meticulous and consistently accurate.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative skills, including strong oral and written communication.
- Energy and commitment to work in high-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment.