Global Payroll Continuous Improvement Project Specialist at Peloton
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Peloton global payroll team is seeking an ambitious, driven, experienced and sharp continuous improvement project management and payroll service delivery specialist to join its new, dynamic and transformational global payroll team, to be based in our New York City office.
Key Experiences Preferred:
- Global Payroll & Time Project Management experience
- At least 2 years of direct hands on payroll processing (US, Canadian and International) in a high-volume, fast paced environment, utilizing ADP products (ideally ADP Work Force Now, ADP Streamline/Celergo, ADP eTime, in a startup).
- Working knowledge of Global Time Keeping solutions such as Enterprise eTime, Kronos or Workforce software.
- Process documentation and Playbook creation.
- Experience supporting and working with major core HR system of records such as ADP, Oracle, SAP SuccessFactors or other similar solutions.
- Intermediate or above skill level with Microsoft Office suite of applications especially Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio and Project.
- Basic expertise with Google Drives, Folders, email and sharing.
- Ability to contribute effectively both as a team player and individual contributor, taking initiative and with minimal oversight and direction.
- Excellent verbal and written communications and presentation skills and ability to provide high quality customer care to internal and external stakeholders.
Additional preferred qualities/skills (Optional but advantageous):
- Ability to travel periodically if needed (domestic and international) for short periods at a time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Finance, Business or related field or equivalent
- PMP, Lean, or Six Sigma Certifications preferred but not required
- Payroll certifications (FPC, CPP) preferred but not required
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.