Head of DTC at Harry's Inc.
About the Brand
Harry’s is a digital native brand and a pioneer to build a successful DTC business. Overtime we scaled into a disruptive omnichannel brand by creating things people like more. After taking on shave in 2013, Harry’s has expanded successfully to new categories such as Body Wash and Hair Style, becoming a personal care partner for our guys. As we expand our distribution in retail, we believe consumers will choose to shop on Harrys.com and buy our products online because it’s the most delightful, personalized, and convenient way to buy our products. At Harry’s, we consider the DTC experience as a greenfield to find the most compelling business built on solving our customers’ biggest problems.
About the Role
The Head of DTC leads the strategic vision, customer experience, roadmap, and business of Harrys.com in the USA. We are looking for a customer-centric tenured DTC leader that develops an inspiring strategic vision for our DTC business, and translates it to a roadmap that helps us create a best-in-class end-to-end experience.
The H’ Head of DTC will report into the Harry’s GM, and form part of the H’ Brand Team as well as part of the executive team for the total company. You will lead the teams responsible for H’.com, including Digital Product Management & Engagement, UX Design, Growth Marketing, and CX.
What you will accomplish:
- The Head of DTC will continue accelerating our growth to double the DTC business by transforming our customer experience across the funnel with few big bets that can drive outsized results.
- Responsible for managing a large P&L with full ownership, including forecast & reporting, setting up priorities, allocating resources, and driving strategies to meet our ambitious growth targets.
- The Head of DTC will lead, build, and structure the team in a smart way as we scale. He will grow the DTC competence by hiring, developing and training top talent within their team and beyond. Seen as a coach across the business.
- Be a thought leader, subject-expert matter for DTC across the Harry’s brand team, and the company. The H’ Head of DTC will develop strong ecommerce capabilities across the brand, and will proactively identify opportunities to grow and improve our ecommerce business.
- Drives the Harry’s DTC strategic vision, roadmap, and business decisions, by obsessing over the end-to-end customer experience across the funnel.
- Guide digital product and growth initiatives by providing strategic guidance and proactively identifying opportunities to improve user experiences. They will maintain a high bar for customer centricity.
- Collaborate effectively across XF teams (Distribution & Logistics, Engineering, CTO/COO, Makers, Brand, and Retail) to align priorities, secure resources, and input into their roadmaps. They will improve existing XF processes, and develop new ones to drive efficiency and deliver strong results consistently.
This should describe you:
- A tenured leader that inspires and energizes the team and company under his strategic vision for the DTC business.
- An obsession for building customer-centric experiences that have unreasonably high standards.
- >10 years of experience in eCommerce, preferably with a deep expertise on Product.
- Highly analytical, structured thinker who can dive deep on the details, find ways to simplify, and communicate concise ideas effectively to stakeholders
- Passion for working collaboratively with other functions and peers, assuming best intent and welcoming other perspectives to tackle problems from different angles.
- A leader that can operate at all levels, thinks expansively and bold and can dive deep into details to audit frequently. They do not consider any task to be beneath them.
- Lifelong learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- Creates a culture of innovation and encourages smart, calculated risks. To you, there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge.
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.