Head of Finance
Trialspark is a technology company that brings new treatments to patients faster by reimagining the clinical trial process. Today, a clinical trial can cost more than $100M and take 10 years to complete, bottlenecking the development of new treatments for patients. We’re fundamentally changing how trials are run, rethinking the trial process both from a technology and operational perspective.
As Head of Finance at Trialspark, you will be responsible for leading the financial organization of the company, working closely with the CEO to drive our financial strategy and operations. You will help us understand the key drivers of our business to ensure we’re allocating the right resources to the right areas to achieve our goals. You will ensure we stay focused on the initiatives that will help us achieve our goals. You will also lead the evaluation of strategic opportunities to accelerate our goals, including acquisitions, financing, and partnerships.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being a thought partner for the business - including operations, sales, network, growth and strategic partnerships
- Leading the financial operations for the company and helping us develop the processes, technology, and infrastructure that will enable us to scale efficiently (working with product + engineering).
- Ensuring the company is focused on and tracks the relevant metrics to measure performance and progress against our goals.
- Presenting financial results and analyses to the business on a regular cadence.
- Building and growing the finance team.
- You have 10+ years of finance experience in private equity or investment banking
- You have demonstrated strong leadership and people management skills
- You have implemented financial processes at a company
- You have an analytical/strategic mindset
- You have financial modeling experience
- You have demonstrated strong project management skills
- You are organized, detail-oriented, and focused on getting things done
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.