Grailed and Heroine are curated e-commerce marketplaces for men’s and women’s luxury fashion. Our community driven marketplaces are built for enthusiasts by enthusiasts. Our goal is to provide an interactive and educational meeting ground where fashion enthusiasts can buy and sell their unique pieces.
Our team prides itself on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do. We're constantly looking for chances to create a more inclusive, fun, collaborative, and effective work environment.
We are looking to add a Head of Finance to our executive team. Grailed is well positioned as a high-growth startup within the booming re-commerce industry, and we need someone to own all of our strategic finance initiatives, FP&A, accounting, and relationships with investors. You’ll manage a team and report to the CEO in our New York City SOHO office.As Head of Finance, you will:
- Work alongside the CEO and executive team to establish a clear strategy, roadmap, and targets for the business
- Evaluate strategic opportunities for the business by developing robust financial models and analyses
- Develop and manage our internal financial processes, including leading all financial planning and budgeting efforts
- Design, create and maintain comprehensive dashboards to measure goals, drive initiatives, and aid in operational decision making
- Develop financial reports and presentations for internal discussions and Board review
The following might describe you:
- 10+ years of experience in consulting, banking, private equity, and/or startup finance
- Entrepreneurial, creative, and comfortable developing structures and process from scratch
- Capable of owning all financial processes, accounting, metrics for a high-growth organization
- A great presenter and highly organized
- Passionate about Grailed's mission and the role
Grailed launched in 2014 and has become one of the premier online marketplaces to find great men's clothing. Our sister site, Heroine, launched in 2017 and is quickly following suit.
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, health insurance with 100% premium covered, a 401(k) plan, generous vacation, and commuter benefits. We have a healthy work-life balance and a fantastic working environment. Grailed is located in SoHo and walking distance from N/Q/R, 4/6, A/C/E, and B/D/F/M trains.
Grailed is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.