Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
The Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team is accountable for identifying, analyzing and reporting on metrics that truthfully reflect business performance; driving a rigorous budgeting and forecasting process; and advising senior management on the financial implications of strategic and operational activities.
Reporting directly to our CFO, the Head of FP&A will serve as a key member of the Finance leadership team. This individual in this role will be accountable for the overall FP&A operation, including budgeting, forecasting, reporting, business partnering and procurement. Success will be defined by the direct business impact created by reporting meaningful financial and operational metrics that lead to insightful, accurate business decision-making; and building a thriving, sustainable operation and team.
- Ownership of company wide budgeting and reporting processes and systems
- Developing monthly forecast updates in partnership with the Sales Operations team
- Partnering with senior business leaders to create transparency into financial performance and to inform strategic and operational decisions
- Managing our FP&A team, which includes strategic procurement
- Developing business cases to support strategic decisions
- Partnering with the accounting team to build a comprehensive and cohesive financial reporting process for company leadership
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- At least 10 years in an FP&A role. Investment banking, equity research, VC, private equity, management consulting, or similar experience will also be considered.
- Understanding of financial statements and accounting concepts, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and/or International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Experience building complex models from scratch
- Sharp attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects in a timely manner
- Demonstrated people management experience, with a focus on coaching and developing strong performers
- Experience interfacing with senior level and executive teams
- Goal-oriented, logical thinker, quick learner, collaborative, and enjoys teaching others what you’ve learned
- Passionate about healthcare and the fight against cancer