Head of Strategic Finance at CLEAR
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums and venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is looking for a Head of Strategic Finance to join our growing Finance & Analytics team. As a leader in the Strategic Finance & Analytics (SFA) Group, you will be a strategic, financial and operational thought partner to the executive team and business owners throughout the organization. Leveling for this position can be flexible and based on the candidate’s background and experience.
What You Will Do:
- Manage the finance team across our Airport and New Vertical business functions, supporting our Senior Leadership Team in achieving our financial goals
- Direct budgeting, quarterly forecasting and long term planning for the corporate departments and consolidated company
- Build dynamic, detailed and scalable financial and operational models, including our three-year Long Range Plan, driven by key financial and operational metrics to facilitate scenario analysis
- Support multi-year strategic initiatives across the organization including acquisitions, joint ventures and minority investments
- Manage our capital structure, including projecting our short and long term capital needs; Develop comprehensive expense and working capital analysis
- Partner with cross functional leaders to develop analysis with value-added insight; Serve as a critical link between operators, corporate teams and management
- Craft executive level presentations for the Board of Directors, Executive Leadership Team and External Investors to facilitate effective decision making; Own investor communication
- Help improve our planning processes and spread accountability throughout the organization
- Ad-hoc / special projects - execute new initiatives by creating detailed business cases to evaluate and support decision making
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of experience, including some years in investment banking
- Exceptional Excel / financial modeling skills including M&A, capital markets and valuation experience
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, economics, mathematics, finance, or another quantitative discipline; MBA preferred
- Experience communicating and building relationships with cross-functional partners
- Strategic thinker to drive analysis, change and decision making capabilities
- Strong leadership skills to inspire trust across the organization and provide mentorship to Junior team
- Ability to work well in a dynamic environment and exhibit flexibility
- Advanced PowerPoint and executive level presentation skills
- Working knowledge of enterprise-level financial planning systems a plus, but not required