About the Role
Yieldstreet is seeking to hire an Analyst to join its real estate investment team. The investment team evaluates and underwrites prospective investments with a focus on both debt and equity. The investment professional will be involved in all aspects of the underwriting, diligence, and closing of new investments as well as business plan execution for the assets in Yieldstreet's existing portfolio of investments.
What you'll do:
- Evaluate and underwrite prospective investment opportunities with a focus on both debt and equity
- Execute and close transactions involving various property types
- Perform detailed due diligence, including completing market analysis and coordinating with third party service providers
- Generate financial analysis and investment committee memoranda detailing investment rationale, execution risks, and prospective returns
- Assist in the implementation of business plans, including leasing, financing, disposition, and ongoing portfolio surveillance
- Ongoing deal management including SPV setup, progress tracking, platform offering memorandum and working with other internal constituents to facilitate the launch of investment offerings
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of experience in investment banking, real estate private equity, or real estate finance
- Strong work ethic and a passion for real estate
- Experience closing real estate investments
- Advanced financial analysis and modeling skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
- Team player who can work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Private Business Credit. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is composed of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $2B, and we continue to stay social during the pandemic with virtual social hours, exercise classes, meditation sessions, recipe sharing and so much more!
Yieldstreet is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.