About the Role
Yieldstreet is looking for an Investment Onboarding Associate to help investment operations in the onboarding of opportunities for our investors in a variety of functions across multiple asset classes. You will be responsible for tasks essential to maintaining the operational excellence of Yieldstreet's deal launching process including: maintaining and creating loan agreements and surrounding documents, Know Your Customer (KYC), building best practices and tools for leading investment onboarding, and resolving audit inquiries.
This is a great opportunity for someone interested in transitioning out of a bank or fund who is passionate about Yieldstreet’s mission to help investors Realize Their Next Level. You recognize the need for more people to access alternative investments and want to help us on our journey putting millions of people on the path to financial independence!
What you'll do:
- Build strong relationships and liaise with internal and external dependents including Investments and Originations, Investor Relations, Legal, Finance and Accounting, and within Operations
- Complete Know Your Customer (KYC) materials and other due diligence documents as required by the investment teams
- Develop a strong understanding of Yieldstreet’s organizational structure and the legal entity structures through which Yieldstreet offers investments on its platform
- Work with Legal on entity formation for all new deals and investment opportunities
- Ensure all deal documents are complete and closing binders are handed off to the audit team in a timely fashion
- Ensure Borrowing notice / warehousing documents are complete and accurate
- Lead operations through investment onboarding and act as point of contact after handoff once deal closes
- Respond to queries regarding status of specific onboarding requests
- Perform quality checks on processed requests
- Work cross functionally to assess existing BAU onboarding functions and develop and improve processes where needed
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of operations experience in Banking or Financial Services
- Knowledge of alternative investments
- Strong understanding of loan documentation and Legal Structures
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with various departments
- High attention to detail and a problem solving mindset
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Private Business Credit. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is composed of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $2B, and we continue to stay social during the pandemic with virtual social hours, exercise classes, meditation sessions, recipe sharing and so much more!
Yieldstreet is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.