About the Role
Yieldstreet is looking for an Investment Operations Associate to help manage our high growth organization. You will be responsible for tasks essential to maintaining the operational excellence of Yieldstreet's investment process including: maintaining banking operations, reconciliation, building best practices and tools for servicing and monitoring investments, and resolving complex investor inquiries.
This is a great opportunity for someone interested in transitioning out of a bank or fund who is passionate about Yieldstreet’s mission to help investors Realize Their Next Level. You recognize the need for more people to have access to alternative investments and want to help us on our journey putting millions of people on the path to financial independence!
What you'll do:
- Manage a portfolio of alternative investments spanning multiple asset classes from transaction processing, cash management and reconciliation
- Develop tools and templates for servicing and monitoring of investments
- Help provide oversight to third party payment provider
- Prepare quarterly investor updates and liaise with the Originations and Investor Relations teams to obtain and share investment information
- Distribute incoming interest and principal payments to investors; manage inflows and outflows of investment vehicles
- Gather and track inflows and outflows of cash from our SPVs and relay the information to our Head of Finance
- Identify and resolve complex client issues and concerns surrounding payments, interest calculation method, and payment processing
- Assist in tasks across functions including; originations, underwriting, structuring, operations, technology and marketing
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of operations experience in Banking or Financial Services
- Basic understanding of loan documentation
- Experience with Cash Management policies and procedures
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with various departments
- High attention to detail and a problem solving mindset
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of alternative investments
- Understanding of the lifecycle of Special Purpose Vehicles
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Private Business Credit. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is composed of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $2B, and we continue to stay social during the pandemic with virtual social hours, exercise classes, meditation sessions, recipe sharing and so much more!
Yieldstreet is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.