Investor Document Review at iCapital Network
iCapital Network’s Operations department provides operational support for its rapidly growing investor base. We are launching a Remediation Team within Operations to assist with the review and remediation of investor documents. This is an exciting opportunity to help build a new team inside an innovative, growing company.
Corporate Title: Analyst or Associate
- Reviewing subscription agreements and other investor documents for completeness and accuracy, as well as compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Explaining necessary remediations to bring investor documents into compliance.
- Maintaining accurate investor data on iCapital’s proprietary technology platform.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to multi-task and work both independently and as a team player
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1+ year of work experience as in fund administration / investor compliance reviewing investor documents
- Familiarity with alternative investments preferred