Investor Relations Associate at Integral Ad Science
If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
IAS is a newly public company, and we are looking for an IR Associate to report to our Vice President, Investor Relations in this new role. As we work to build a world-class investor relations function at IAS, you will be responsible for day-to-day ownership of program processes and systems. Your work will involve developing a detailed knowledge of IAS’s business and financials, contributing to the implementation of an effective investor relations program, and managing various responsibilities and events.
What You'll Do
- Manage all aspects of the earnings reporting process including all logistics (coordination, vendors, calendars, etc.), initial outline/drafting of press release, script, FAQs, updates to investor presentations, coordination of analyst and investor callbacks, and analyst consensus modeling/estimates tracking
- Run day-to-day activities of the program: IR website, logistics related to earnings and investor events, CRM tracking, ownership/stock surveillance, estimates, vendor relationships, etc.
- Manage investor marketing calendar. Coordinate with sponsoring banks on 1x1 schedules and prepare briefing materials for senior executives
- Coordinate investor and analyst calls and meetings; vet inbound inquiries
- Perform valuation, benchmarking, competitive, and market analysis
- Monitor and report on industry and peer company information and practices by tracking research reports, news, earnings calls and other relevant sources
- Develop and maintain investor target lists
- Work internally across finance, accounting, public relations and other areas to ensure coordination and consistent communication and disclosures
- Manage external vendor relationships including IR agency, stock surveillance, website/conference call provider
- Execute on projects and annual events including board meetings and analyst days
What We're Looking For
- 2-4 years of experience working in investment banking, equity research, investor relations or corporate development, preferably with tech company experience
- Experience interacting with the Wall Street community and understanding of key players and their roles
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Understanding of GAAP and non-GAAP accounting practices
- Ability to analyze financial statements and perform effective benchmarking and competitive analysis
- Understanding of valuation and modeling techniques used by investors and analysts
- Understanding of the capital markets, securities regulations including Reg FD, and IR best practices
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal communications, and business writing skills
- Highly accountable, detail oriented, and motivated to take ownership of responsibilities
IAS strives to maintain a COVID-free workplace. To that end, being fully vaccinated is a condition of employment for all new IAS hires, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. IAS makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, or other conditions protected by applicable law.
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital media quality. IAS makes every impression count, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people, in safe and suitable environments, activating contextual targeting, and driving supply path optimization.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.