Investor Relations Associate
Cadre is looking for a talented, analytical, and highly motivated Investor Relations Associate who will be responsible for a variety of critical functions relating to existing and prospective investors. You are a team-oriented, entrepreneurial, self-starter who’s forward thinking and excited to grow with an industry-changing business. You have the opportunity to collaborate across the firm to help shape business, investment and product strategy.
What You Have:
- 2+ years relevant real estate or industry background with some client-facing experience
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams with varied deadlines to ensure all deliverables are produced on time and with quality results.
- High energy individual with an ability to work efficiently in both collaborative team settings and also with little supervision
- Comprehension of real estate fundamentals and terminology
- A heightened attention to detail – must be meticulous and consistently accurate
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and time management skills
- Highly organized, able to manage and synthesize large amounts of information
- Commercial acumen and client service orientation
- Experience maintaining CRM database (Salesforce)
What You’ll Do:
- Work with senior team to create investor marketing materials, including presentations, case studies and analyses
- Oversee maintenance and distribution of investor communication materials, including marketing items, DDQs, etc.
- Act as a connector by working closely with Acquisitions, Product & Asset Management teams on a variety of projects, initiatives, and deliverables
- Make recommendations around IR / sales processes and tools to result in more efficient and effective outcomes
- Respond expertly to deal-specific investor inquiries
- Oversee quarterly investor reporting process including editing of quarterly reports, coordinating with Asset Management and Product, and updating content on platform
- Drive and execute platform deal launch including preparation of marketing materials, investor lists, and media content
- Create and maintain Cadre’s Investor Newsletter by aggregating articles, adding taglines under content, collaborating with Product and Design teams for graphic updates, uploading content and distributing through Mailchimp