What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, using Robotic Process Automation? In the beginning of the 20th century, Henry Ford had a vision of creating assembly lines and facilitating mass production.100 years later, UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, repetitive tasks, by means of Robotic Process Automation.
UiPath is currently recruiting for an IT Finance Business Process Manager. This position will help facilitate the planning and execution of projects across the Finance systems spectrum. The successful candidate will have deep knowledge of Finance functional processes, expertise on systems integration and master data management. This position responsibilities include leading and managing a team of analysts assigned to deliver innovative solutions that will result in operational improvements, working and partnering with the Finance and Information Technology teams and develop solutions in accordance of the long-term Finance Systems architecture for the Company, contributing significantly towards UiPath’s growth, scalability and strategic objectives.
- Evaluate current processes around ERP (NetSuite) and other systems across the Finance Systems Spectrum (Concur, Xactly, Salesforce, Workday, etc.)
- Research, review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems and processes
- Lead periodic audits of master data entry to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Collaborate with Finance, IT leaders and other business stakeholders to define scope, timeliness and goals for Finance projects implementations, enhancements, systems consolidations, reporting, etc.
- Provide guidance and support to the Finance and IT team members
- Manage system enhancement projects, including new functionality roll-outs and modifications of existing functionality, and coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews and other post-implementation support activities
- Communicate, document and present process changes, enhancements and modifications to management, peers, staff and other employees so that issues and solutions are understood. Incorporate "best practices" approaches
- Inform CIO, IT and Finance System team members, Finance leaders and business stakeholders about roadmap, projects statuses, SLAs and matters of interest
- Experience with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) like UiPath are highly desirable
- Train end-users on as needed basis
- Working knowledge of Off-the-Shelf API systems
- Act as a liaison to vendors regarding interface and platform issues
- Experience in global resource management
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Computer Science (or related field)
- 10-15 years’ experience as Business Manager with other ERP systems (Oracle EBS, SAP, etc.)
- 2 – 3 years minimum of NetSuite System Applications/Process experience
- Experience using project management methodologies and tools (JIRA, Smartsheets, Monday, and/or AirTable)
- Subject matter knowledge of Accounting and business functions and technology solutions
- Experience with System Integrations, interfaces, data exchange, etc.
- Willing to work independently, as member of several teams
- Ability to motivate and manage teams
- Passion for the automation of Finance processes through RPA; ability to develop new process models
- Willing to travel domestically and globally as needed
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, fluency in any other languages is a plus
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office plus free daily premium catering.
Competitive salary, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
Healthcare plan and a 401K plan.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.