Data is at the core of almost every decision we make here at Hinge. We’re looking for a Jr. Financial Analyst to manage business expense processes, lead monthly close processes, and support forecasting and metrics reporting.
In this role, you'll own company-wide business expense processes, including, but not limited to:
- Process invoices in our AP software.
- Ensure invoice consistency with forecasts and vendor contracts.
- Onboard vendors and communicate payment status as necessary.
- Train employees on invoice and vendor onboarding processes.
- Measure company metrics against terms of various vendor contracts on a monthly basis.
- Determine when contract upgrade, restructuring, or early renewal may be necessary.
Credit Card Management
- Ensure cardholder transaction coding progress.
- Maintain roster of cardholders and partner with Match Group Accounting to issue new cards and close cards as necessary.
Lead monthly close processes
- Collaborate with company departments to determine monthly forecast accruals.
- Analyze accrual vs actual variances by vendor/account.
Support monthly forecasting, metrics reporting, and departmental cost budgeting.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or general business management with at least a year of finance or accounting experience.
- Proficiency in advanced features of Excel and Google Slides.
- Team player with strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Competent in managing and analyzing complex financial and operational data.
- Strong project management skills with the capacity to work independently and proactively.
Hinge is the dating app for people who want to get off dating apps. In today’s digital world, singles are so busy matching that they’re not actually connecting, in person, where it counts. Hinge is on a mission to change that. So we built an app that’s designed to be deleted. On Hinge, there are no rules, timers, or games. Instead, you’ll meet your most compatible matches and you’ll have unique conversations over what you’ve shared on your detailed profile. It’s a natural way to find a great first date. Currently, 3 out of 4 first dates lead to second dates, we’re the #1 mobile-first dating app mentioned in the New York Times wedding section, and we’re the fastest growing dating app in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
- Authenticity: Share your genuine thoughts and opinions directly.
- Courage: Invite and deeply consider challenges and criticism.
- Empathy: Be empathetic, communitarian and trustworthy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.