Manager, Accounts Payable at Vimeo
We are looking for a Manager, Accounts Payable to join our Global Accounting team. As the Manager of Accounts Payable you will be responsible for invoice and payment processing, including T&E reimbursement, month-end closing and analytics, and coordination of 1099 and 1042 reporting. You should be a self-starting, resourceful, well-organized teammate with the ability to work well under pressure, maintain a positive attitude, and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills. The Manager is also responsible for coaching and managing the AP staff to provide accurate and timely processing. You will support standard methodologies, drive new initiatives, and collaborate with internal business partners.
What you'll do:
- Manage and provide support to Accounts Payable staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs
- Ownership of end-to-end invoice-to-pay requirements for processing invoices and recording payments in a timely and accurate manner
- Develop, implement and maintain systems, policies and procedures, to ensure adherence to company guidelines
- Review employee expense reports to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Vimeo T&E policy
- Process weekly payments via checks, ACH, and wires for domestic and international vendors
- Prepare month-end AP account reconciliations
- Work with internal partners to manage problem resolution, documentation, authorization, and expedited payments
- Ensure practices are in place to prepare and maintain schedules and supporting documentation needed for management and SOX requirements
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Management or related field
- 8+ years of prior accounts payable experience
- ERP AP system experience, as well as 1099 filing experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills to interact with employees and vendors
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities; ability to research and resolve issues
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs
- Works well in a multi-cultural environment and is sensitive to diversity
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Oracle Fusion
- Corcentric - COR360
- PNC ActivePay
- Experience with JPMorgan Chase and Bank of America CashPro banking platforms
Vimeo is the world’s only all-in-one video solution. Our software enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.