Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis (Headcount & Payroll) at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a Finance Manager to join our FP&A team to support the Talent Acquisition team. In this role, the Finance Manager will partner closely with the Talent Acquisition team in furthering its mission to fuel the growth and success of our business to scale our company to the next level. You will support and empower business leadership by maintaining a single source of truth for managing headcount and budget for Peloton’s global workforce. This full-time position will be asked to lead key partnerships and initiatives between Finance and People teams, including Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards and People Systems. You will be responsible for building out processes that continuously improve our ability to build out robust financial plans and to provide actionable insights for our key stakeholders. We are looking for someone with well-rounded FP&A experiences who have partnered or led projects across multiple organizations (Corporate, Finance, Recruiting, People, Analytics, and IT). You will provide strategic decision-making support for the short-term and long-term growth of the company, strong interpersonal skills, executive management partnership, and the ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Strategically partner with FP&A and People Team leadership, assisting with strategic decision-making and financial oversight to drive short and long-term initiatives
- Provide financial leadership across headcount planning, budgeting, forecasting and long-range planning
- Influence business partners by providing proactive suggestions and identifying opportunities to improve operational efficiency and productivity
- Build strong business partnerships and collaborate with leaders of all levels and functions within Talent Acquisition as well as cross-functionally with other FP&A groups
- Advise business and finance leaders of opportunities and risks impacting business performance and achieving hiring targets
- Manage processes related to month-end and quarter-end close, including accruals, variance analysis, and management reporting
- Promote thought leadership in process improvement to scale forecasting and reporting tools, procedures, and methodologies
- Meet all corporate finance requirements, follow corporate planning calendar and identify and implement process improvements for planning cycle
- 8+ years of accounting or financial experience, including 3+ years of FP&A experience related to Corporate FP&A/G&A Finance (workforce planning, headcount planning, corporate finance)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Experience building cross-functional relationships and partnering with organizational leaders
- Experience tailoring messaging as required for varying level of audiences
- P&L analysis experience
- Excel, PowerPoint, Oracle Financials, Hyperion Planning and Essbase experience
- Organized, detail-oriented and experience meeting tight deadlines on high-volume deliverables
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.