Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
This position, Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis will report to the Head of U.S. Financial Planning & Analysis. This role is a key member of the team that is responsible for providing key financial insights to drive the company's strategic decisions, financial forecasts, and operating plans.
- Answer high-priority, highly analytical strategic questions to drive better understanding of business performance and to identify areas of opportunity. Partner and collaborate with business owners to structure and deliver on-point analyses that inform business decisions. Build and manipulate models for scenario planning, ROI analyses. Across all areas, have a focus on developing data-based recommendations and solutions. Examples include:
- WW Health Solutions
- Strategic analytics of WWHS Customer Experience
- Support for WWHS Strategy and Growth initiatives
- Incubator and Pilot testing
- Member analytics
- Annual planning, forecasting and budgeting for his/her business areas
- Ensure accurate reporting on key business trends and competitor movements as needed
- Development of presentations for a range of audiences, including senior executives and board members with attention to detail, the ability to highlight the most important business topics, and a focus on actionable recommendations to address business needs
- BA from a top-tier institution and track record of strong academic performance.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in financial planning and analysis, a leading management consulting firm, investment bank or similar corporate environment.
- Superior communications (both written and verbal), presentation and facilitation skills required to deal with large Field organization
- Strong financial modeling capabilities, advanced excel skills
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Independent and proactive work style and inquisitive demeanor
- Demonstrated ability to provide structure and drive towards solutions / resolutions to effectively (and collaboratively) deliver results in cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills in a team setting, especially in situations where team members are not direct reports
- Able to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems with the ability to adapt nimbly
- Adept at working under pressure and within short time constraints
- Able to listen and interpret requirements of internal customers, and verify for accuracy
- People management experience preferred
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage.
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.