Manager, FP&A at andros
The mission of the Finance team is to provide visibility into financial performance and forecasts in order to help the executive team make good decisions based on data. Your mission as the Manager, FP&A is to tell the story of the future of the company through the lens of financial analysis, information, and support that the team needs to make and implement major operational, financial, and strategic decisions. The Manager, FP&A is fundamental to business success as it allows management to effectively manage cash flow, make the best use of capital, and plan financially to ensure the organization's strategic goals can be met.The outcomes we’re looking for:
- Work with Finance leadership to establish and manage a scalable, company-wide financial planning operating rhythm:
- Assist in the development of an annual company planning cycle for generating a 3-5 year plan, incorporating opportunities for organic and inorganic growth
- Lead the company annual budgeting process modeling department level budgets with operational and financial data
- Maintain a rolling 12-month projection of financials
- Use SalesForce, FinancialForce and our financial model to perform quantitative analysis of operational and financial data and to identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization
- Support functional team leaders with financial insights that result in better decision making. Areas of focus will include, but not be limited to:
- Supporting a world class New Product Introduction process with financial analysis to get products on the roadmap as well as post mortem analysis
- Supporting Growth team with pricing analysis and modeling
- Supporting Growth & Operations with customer and contract level profitability analysis to help drive gross margin
- Partner with Operations and Client Success on analysis of churn, and MRR / ARR
- Supporting Sales & Marketing with CAC and conversion analysis
- Support CFO with preparing for Monthly Business reviews and meaningful analyses of historical performance, KPIs, forward looking indicators and SaaS metrics to give insights into performance and help guide future financial decisions
- Support the business during Financing, Due Diligence, and other significant company events.
- Analytical: Able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Attention to detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Creativity/innovation - Generates new and innovative approaches to problems. Continuous focus on process improvement.
- High standards: Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best and follows through on internal and external commitments.
- Curiosity: Knows to never take things at face value, has a natural curiosity and desire to discover what is behind the numbers and ensures that multiple dimensions and perspectives reflected in the business are brought together in a quantitative and objective manner.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, investment banking, or other related fields. Operating business experience, especially early stage, is highly desirable. Come grow with us!
- Extensive knowledge of SaaS business models
- Strong communication skills with a creative mindset
- Ability to analyze the details and still see the big picture
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, GSuite, and financial modeling