We are looking for a high-performing analytical and collaborative person with solid manufacturing experience to join our Global Financial Planning & Analysis team. This new position will work with the Sr. Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis and heads of the Supply Chain and Operation teams. A successful candidate will be expected to bring expertise from an established consumer products company to develop the role from the ground up. You will also have experience analyzing and reporting on product and distribution COGS, units and margins as well as ease of working closely with the Accounting team. This will be a crucial role within Harry’s as we improve on profitability while expanding our top line.
The role will be based in our New York office, but will also require occasional travel and close partnership with colleagues in the UK and Germany.
What You’ll Do
As a member of the Global FP&A team supporting Supply Chain and Operations teams, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop impactful reporting & analytics to manage key cost drivers of Supply Chain
- Track, validate & report cost-saving initiatives and business headwinds
- Collaborate with key partners to identify opportunities and improve business results
- Support/lead aspects of the quarterly / annual budget, forecast, and variance analysis process
- Manage & execute standardized reporting, monthly reporting processes, and ad-hoc analysis
- Support the development and continuous enhancement of Key Performance Indicators and strive for transparency on business performance drivers
- Build standalone and consolidated financial forecasts at the segment and consolidated level – full P&L and cash flow
- Develop/lead financial models for a range of potential strategic and operational cases
- Support the CEO/co-founders, CSCO and CFO in the production of ad hoc presentations for internal and external stakeholders including investors and lenders
This should describe you:
- Bachelor’s degree with a record of high academic achievement
- 5+ years in an FP&A, corporate finance or strategic finance role supporting Supply Chain, Logistics and Operations, consumer product goods experience is required
- Expert Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Rigorously detail-oriented, always checks work and takes pride in producing exceptional deliverables
- Demonstrated success in cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to independently own and drive projects
- Motivated to learn about all aspects of a high-growth branded business
- Fully embraces working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience with ERP and planning systems; SAP and Adaptive Insights experience is a plus
- Takes your work seriously but yourself un-seriously!
Here’s Who You’ll Work With
- Report to the Sr Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis but work within a highly collaborative global FP&A / Finance team
- Work directly with VPs; significant direct exposure to the CFO, CSCO and the senior leadership team
- Collaborate daily with members of the Supply Chain/Sourcing, Distribution/Logistics and Accounting teams with frequent cross-functional interaction globally
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.