Manager of Strategic Finance
Latch is seeking a Strategic Finance Manager to contribute to long-range financial planning, financing efforts, investor engagement, while working on cross-functional strategic initiatives. You will work to develop a strong understanding of Latch’s mission, products, market positioning, financial metrics, and growth opportunities and craft external materials and messaging that are clearly aligned with Latch’s company narrative. Key responsibilities include building investor and board materials, developing and maintaining financial analyses, and helping manage relationships with investors in our network.
Smart access isn’t about locking doors, it’s about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the world’s first fully integrated hardware and software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. We’re looking for the curious and the creative to join our team and help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Develop an understanding of key points of company narrative based on input from internal stakeholders
- Manage the development and continuous evaluation of strategic financial objectives.
- Lead preparation of board materials and investor reporting
- Develop and maintain investor marketing materials, including financial models and market data demonstrating opportunities
- Conduct investor communications, including quarterly business updates and financial materials
- Support investor engagement process, supporting cadence of interactions with input from executive team
- Work with team to develop a view on the value and market positioning of Latch relative to public and private peers
- Corporate development opportunity diligence and transition planning
- 4+ years of business analysis experience with at least 2 years of experience in synthesizing qualitative and quantitative information about a business into a cohesive narrative
- Background in investment banking, private equity, hedge fund, consulting, or corporate strategy
- Ability to synthesize information quickly, to distill key takeaways, and to weave insights into a compelling story that clarifies and inspires
- Ability to work independently with tight deadlines and minimal supervision
- Strong analytical skills; the ability to distill economic analysis into key drivers and simple frameworks
- Experience with venture investors
- Humble, roll up your sleeves approach
- Comfort working under pressured, time-sensitive, and rapidly evolving situations
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed, high-growth organization that's on a mission to change the way people open, manage, and share their spaces. Today, 1 in 10 new developments in the U.S. depend on our full-building smart access solution to meet the needs of residents and property managers.
We are a team of just over 200 employees, all of whom are passionate self starters with unique backgrounds and unexpected stories. We offer unlimited time off, a competitive health package, and the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic, and fast-paced office environment. We are located just a quick walk from both Hudson Yards and Penn Station in New York City.