Founded in 2017, Unqork is the industry pioneer enterprise no-code application platform that helps large companies build, deploy, and manage complex applications without writing a single line of code.
Organizations including Liberty Mutual, Goldman Sachs, New York City, and Maimonides Medical Center are using Unqork’s drag-and-drop interface to build enterprise applications faster, with higher quality, and lower costs than conventional approaches.
In October 2020, Unqork Announced $258 million in Series C Funding, raising company valuation to $2 billion.
As a Manager, Strategic Finance, you will work to assess the business from an integrated point of view while driving better business partnering and insights. You can have an impact on business performance through the creation of reporting packages to support our Executive team, Board of Directors, and Investors. You will also collaborate with business partners to evaluate and measure the impact of investment decisions, maintain the company’s long range financial plan, and lead other special projects to help Unqork scale its rapidly growing business.
- Consolidation and Planning
- Lead monthly financial & metric reporting package, creating content and identifying actionable recommendations which will be presented to senior management
- Help lead the development and preparation of periodic business unit and consolidated forecasts and management reports, and draw insights used to inform executive decision making
- Own company’s annual and quarterly budget and forecast cycles
- Work with cross-functional leaders to inform and maintain the company’s long range financial plan, including detailed cash flow planning
- Provide analytical, financial modeling and decision-making support for ad-hoc analyses
- Help lead integration and maintenance of finance business system and develop dynamic financial schedules to streamline reporting process
- Operational Finance
- Identify, define, systematize and monitor KPIs used to drive greater alignment, consistency and accountability with department leaders, and develop tools and models to analyze trends by cohort, vertical and segment]Serve as dedicated business partner to the Technology organization and build detailed models to evaluate and measure the impact of investment decisions, including ROIC analyses
- Corporate Finance & Investor Relations
- Responsible for supporting all corporate transactions (e.g. capital raising and related due diligence, M&A analysis and financial integration, benchmarking, etc.) across the company, as well as guiding the short and long-term strategic objectives through product development and corporate development opportunities
- Prepare materials and quarterly updates for Board of Directors, investors and other external stakeholders, and manage creation and updating of investor presentations
- Prepare CEO, CFO and leadership team for quarterly operating and financial updates by creating investor presentations, scripts, talking points, and FAQs that summarize the company’s strategy, financial performance, and outlook
- Support ad-hoc special projects, including board & investor materials, market analyses & case studies, etc.
Who you are:
- Intellectually curious, data-driven and a self-starter, willingness to dive deep into the detail with the ability to identify/share high level trends and actionable insights
- Team player, embracing cross-departmental collaboration with the ability to influence decision-making and drive alignment across functions/teams
- Process oriented, ability to bring structure and thrive in a high-growth and fast-moving environment
What we’re looking for:
- 5-7+ years of experience in top-tier investment bank, management consulting, Strategic or Corporate Finance at start-up or Technology organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related fields.
- Excellent proficiency in financial modeling and Excel (you should be prepared for a case study).
- Strong Work Ethic; Results-Oriented with Strong Sense of Urgency.
- Presentation building skills, ability to convert data from models into concise and digestible reporting packages.
- Must be highly organized.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.