Marketing Finance Manager
Marketing Finance Manager
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software, turning process insights into action with The Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, built on the process mining technology it pioneered. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Companies around the world including Siemens, L’Oreal, Uber, 3M, and BMW rely on Celonis technology to guide action and drive change to business processes, resulting in millions of dollars saved and an improved experience for their customers. Headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarters in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue. In addition to its offices in the UK, Netherlands, and Japan, Celonis is expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
- Develop and deploy scalable global attribution models and tracking tools to support long term company strategy
- Build and operationalize framework to drive efficient marketing spend mix spend across marketing channels and geographies
- Partner with global marketing and sales leaders to develop go-to-market and customer acquisition strategies
- Establish and evangelize critical KPIs such as CLTV, CAC, and net expansion
- Develop and harmonize next level operational reporting to guide leadership decisions
- Special projects and ad-hoc financial analysis at the request of senior leadership
- BA/BS degree, concentrations in Finance and/or Economics preferred
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in corporate finance, analytical marketing, consulting, investment banking, or related fields
- Highly advanced Excel skills with extreme attention to detail; familiarity with SQL, data infrastructure, and data visualization tools a plus
- Ability to embrace ambiguity and break down complex problems to provide clear and effective recommendations
- Impeccable analytical skills and commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills; can establish credibility, build consensus, and partner cross-functionally without direct authority
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.