Marketing Operations Associate, Global
As a Marketing Operations Associate at Peloton, reporting to the Director of Revenue Operations, you will ensure the marketing teams is operating efficiently and is pacing toward business goals. You will be a strategic partner to our global marketing leaders, contributing into projects like lead scoring, launching new lead generation channels, or attribution modeling--while also ensuring our Marketing teams have the right processes in place to gain the most value out of our marketing tech stack. You will work side-by-side with Sales Operations to ensure smooth information flows between sales and marketing, enabling and operationalizing a 360 view of the customer.
- Scale Peloton’s marketing operations framework, to optimize inbound and outbound marketing engine, with an emphasis in our global offices
- Help manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (including marketing automation) used to optimize the marketing funnel and generate, operationalize, and report on marketing data.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Maintain marketing database health and compliance with regulations, including GDPR.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Help lead and drive our CRO/testing processes to drive improvements across landing pages, web campaigns, etc (Heap, Optimizely,etc.)
- In-depth understanding and serve as subject-matter expert of email deliverability requirements and processes, along with data privacy regulations across North America, EMEA, and APAC.
- 3+ years of marketing operations experience, in the technology industry, preferably in Software as a Service or subscription business model
- Knowledge of the business processes and enterprise applications within the Marketing function, including marketing automation, funnel management, personalization, digital, and analytics
- Proven track record of building systems and processes that support marketing and sales teams
- Breadth of skills, with the ability to move between strategic planning and ideation, as well as hands-on execution
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Technical capability, excellent communication skills, and a desire to improve processes
- Strong understanding of marketing automation and/or email service provider systems (Eloqua, Marketo, HubSpot, Mandrill, etc)
- Proficient understanding of CRM systems; Salesforce preferred.
- Experience with a cross-system data orchestration / customer data platform (CDP) a plus
- Experience with a cloud integration tool like Mulesoft, Boomi, etc. a plus
- Basic understanding of SQL and relational databases. Experience in database administration is a plus.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.