Payments & Fraud Analyst at Tipico
We are Tipico, a team of teams and the biggest sports-betting operator in Germany. Our goal is to amplify the emotions of millions of people experiencing sports every day. We are driven by our core values passion, progress and trust to secure the best possible product for our users.
Tipico is expanding its operations in the USA! Become part of our success team.Job Description
Do financial investigations interest you? Are you motivated by numbers and revenue generation through multiple payment platforms?
If so, you’re in the right place! We are looking for people to build and develop a career in payments and fraud through skill such as analytics, investigation, and customer service. We want innovators, we want doers!
We are looking for someone who will help run the day to day Payments and Fraud Operation. This person will work cross functionally with Customer Service, Marketing and Finance specific to all Fraud and Payments related matters. Some of the tasks will involve:
- Handles the day to day Payments and Fraud department tasks
- Conducts complex Fraud investigations
- Understanding of Payment and Withdrawal Methods specific to I-Gamming
- Assist in writing policy and procedures for the Payments and Fraud team
- Previous experience answering Chargebacks
- Work with Payment Vendors and Suppliers to ensure the best product is delivered
- Report on Payment KPIS and also help develop ideas to optimize Payment Acceptance
- Support in Writing of Payment FAQS for website
- Minimum2 years’ experience in a Payments and Fraud Role
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A bachelor's degree or a related field from four-year college or university
- Experience working with Salesforce, Zendesk, JIRA, Confluence or other software systems
- Recognize and resolve situations that are ambiguous or challenging using logic to identify alternatives. Evaluate and present approaches to solving complex problems -while thinking in terms of contingency plans.
- Some travel within and outside the US.
- Work in an environment where you, your work and ideas matter and have an impact
- Be part of the first in the new and upcoming USA online sportsbetting market
- Work in a new and young business with high potential and growth
- Build your own success story together with us
- Start-up feeling, backed-up by the group. Leading European sports betting house, this is a high-volume business and working
- Self-organized, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees
- Medical, Optical, Dental Health Benefits