Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
- Manage and guarantee semi-monthly disbursement of multi-state payroll through ADP, including garnishments, benefits and taxes to 200+ employees
- Ensure the processing of payroll changes for new hires, promotions and terminations in an accurate and timely manner
- Calculate adjusted earnings for employees such as back-pay and prorated pay to be processed along with regular payroll cycles
- Process stock based compensation through ADP to ensure reporting and tax compliance using information from equity system
- Partner with external vendor to apply for new state and local tax accounts, and maintain existing accounts based on the locations of the employee base
- Process agency tax notifications through ADP as necessary
- Make changes to state and local employee tax profile based on primary address
- Ensure all local, state and federal governmental requirements are met, such as taxes and withholdings. Prepare, review and file quarterly/annual payroll tax reports and W2s
- Work with Finance to coordinate documentation, reporting, and ensure accuracy of commission and bonus plan payments; support the annual benefit open enrollment, merit & bonus programs
- Support internal and external audits
- Manage and coordinate international payroll using local payroll processors
- Critically review and analyze current payroll, benefits and tax procedures in order to recommend and implement changes leading to best-practice operations
- Prepare payroll journal entry for each pay period to load into Netsuite ERP system for accounting purposes
- Minimum 5+ years experience in a payroll role with 2-3 years of payroll processing experience including familiarity with both salaried and hourly employees
- Experience with ADP, E-Trade and Netsuite preferred
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 300+ team members working to reimagine modern buildings of today and drive evolution for the cities of tomorrow. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Applicant Privacy Notice