Payroll/Tax & Time Keeping Business Analyst
Namely is looking for a Payroll/Tax & Time Keeping Business Analyst who will act as liaison among internal stakeholders to analyze, document, communicate and validate business and system requirements specific to Namely Payroll and Time & Attendance. This role is central to helping manage multi-client impacting issues, as well as prioritizing escalations and functionality builds that directly impact product efficiency and the client experience within Namely. You’ll also play a central role in partnering with the Enablement team within operations to help strengthen internal and client knowledge on complex product questions and help drive communication as well as training requirements based on business need.
- Act as a business owner of the Namely Payroll/Time & Attendance products. Represent the needs of users, clients and internal stakeholders
- Partner closely with the HRIS/Benefits Business Analyst on feature and support releases and site outages that span across the Namely product suite
- Drive organizational readiness in prep for new products and features prior to rollout in partnership with the Enablement team. Act as a reviewer/SME for external communications and documentation, develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress, prioritize and allocate resources based on project requirements and check in with product, engineers and business stakeholders to ensure all projects are on track
- Utilize systematic, disciplined, and data driven methods and decision-making to prioritize opportunities, and analyze and improve processes with payroll ops
- Produce analysis reports for leadership that highlight trends in top issues / cases, escalations, and troubleshooting requests for the period in Payroll, T&A, and Compliance. Incorporate root causes as well as recommendations on how to resolve
- Using data, determine priority of product requests; act as the point of contact to develop manual workarounds related to product gaps and socialize with internal stakeholders and clients
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS/BA) in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related area
- 2+ years project management experience
- 5+ years of experience in payroll tax, time keeping
- 3+ years of demonstrable business analysis skills (leadership, change management, and process management)
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail; identify project tasks, accurately estimate task completion dates and deliver on multiple projects with tight deadlines
Nice to Have
- Prior experience with mergers & acquisitions and/or system implementations or system migrations
- Experience in the product development life cycle
- CPP certification
- Experience with SaaS enterprise solutions
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.