Principal, Strategy and Revenue Operations
White Ops is the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprises – including the world’s largest internet platforms – from sophisticated bots, by verifying the humanity of more than one trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they click on ads, fill out forms, fake likes, take over accounts, and commit payment fraud.
We stop them.
In this role, you will be a part of the White Ops front line in our commitment to helping protect companies from both revenue and reputation risk caused by malicious bots. This is a unique opportunity to join an industry leader in our mission to eradicate fraud from the digital ecosystem and work with some of the brightest minds in cyber security.
At White Ops, we’re all hackers. This doesn’t mean you have to hold a key to the internet (although one of our founders does!), but it does require a different way of approaching problems. We think we’ve assembled some of the best humans in the world to join a mission worth fighting.
Our mighty team of humans has several things in common:
Be a hacker: innovate without regard to convention. Tinker to learn how things really work. Experiment, experiment, experiment, experiment and share what you have learned.
Create Tau: Work hard to make it easy. Be a toolmaker and a bridge-builder. Empower others. Find the levers for disproportionate impact.
Move fast: move fast at step zero. Unblock yourself. Move forward in the face of imperfect information and uncertainty. Accelerate others.
Practice humility: Be self aware. Listen first to understand. When you win, be humble and play the next game. When you don’t, be humble and play the next game.
Pwn it: deliver the results you said you’d deliver. Demand excellence from yourself. Find the gaps and help fill them.
Be good: when you have the opportunity to tip the balance in the world in favor of good, do it. Use your power responsibly.If you’re looking for a role where you can make the internet a safer place for future generations (capes and masks optional), while helping us achieve exponential growth, then this role is for you.
The Strategy & Revenue Operations team is focused on supercharging the team’s operational muscles and efficiencies.
As a member of this team, you will have significant shaping power.
You will be responsible for building, designing, and implementing new processes that aim towards creating departmental alignment, while accelerating revenue growth across all three of White Ops’s product solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team, one that has significant exposure and impact to the entire commercial organization. This role will report into the Director of Global Strategy & Revenue Operations and live within the Global Sales organization.
The team is just getting started, and we’re looking for a rockstar to join our mission in accelerating growth.
Who are we looking for?
You are passionate about your work, detail-oriented, analytical, and have excellent problem-solving abilities. You are a builder at-heart, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are ready to roll up your sleeves and drive operational excellence.
- Think 10x, all the time. Have one eye on the present and the other on the future.
- Create alignment across many functional areas of the company to drive growth and cohesion (Customer Success, Marketing, Product, Finance, and Legal).
- Develop and implement regular reporting of key sales, marketing, and customer success performance metrics and forecasts.
- Partner closely with leadership to set departmental goals and drive key decisions.
- Own tracking sales efficacy, productivity, and the day-to-day management of Sales mechanics of our revenue team.
- Support the development and implementation of new processes and procedures that aim to streamline and accelerate our business.
- Work with various departments to make Salesforce.com our single source of truth while ensuring data is always accurate!
- Previous work experience (10+ years) in Revenue Operations, Sales Operations, Sales Enablement, Growth operations, Management Consulting, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working at a hypergrowth technology start-up or scale-up.
- Technically proficient in Salesforce (Lightning), G-Suite, and Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Powerpoint, etc.).
- Nice to have: previous work experience in technology, ad tech, or cyber security industry
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Stock options, 401(k), and commuter benefits
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Medical and dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Professional development fund
- Weekly catered lunches and happy hours
- Great coaching from senior leaders and challenging development opportunities
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
About White Ops:
Our mission is to protect the internet by verifying the humanity of every online transaction. Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, we now serve trillions of monthly decisions for some of the web’s largest platforms. Our technology protects digital advertisers, publishers, ad tech, and enterprise businesses globally by detecting and blocking bots. It’s an ongoing war that we happily fight every day.
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is located in NYC. We had approximately 100% headcount growth in the past year and we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing meaningful work and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, Virginia, Victoria, and London.
We have many world-class customers who use our platform. We're focused and propelled by a substantive mission. We're building a very sophisticated product that fights a real threat to humanity, We're committed to building a product companies need. We have created an environment that optimizes your skills and brings out your best work.