The Procurement Specialist will be responsible for establishing and adhering to procure to pay guidelines based on the strategic objectives and goals outlined by Shutterstock the delivers best-in-class business results. The Procurement Specialist will assist with the procure to pay process, cost-benefit analysis, contract evaluation, data entry and quality assurance and supporting multiple departments and projects.
- Complete purchase requests including but not limited to: amendments and purchase agreements for review. Follow documents through to full conformity then update necessary databases and staff.
- Identifies costs, plans, schedules, and performance of procurement activities in accordance with business project schedules and plans
- Partner with Legal team to ensure accurate and timely data entry into Shutterstock’s contract management system
- Review contracts to assess for potential negotiation/sourcing opportunities
- Support sourcing analysis efforts and work with various departments to identify and onboard new suppliers
- Processing of purchase request against Shutterstock policies and financial objectives
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with suppliers for RFIs and RFPs
- Generate weekly and monthly reports to stakeholders
- Evaluate and audit T&E and P-card transactions
- Conduct day-to-day purchasing for multiple departments in accordance to Shutterstock policies and procedure
- Assists in the communication of purchasing policies and practices to relevant groups of employees, customers, and internal business units.
- Maintain confidential company information and filing system for purchases and correspondence documents
- Performs other duties as assigned
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience within Procurement, Commercial Operations, and/or Finance
- Understanding of procurement trends and legal terms as they relate to purchasing contracts and framework agreements
- Outstanding analytical skills and a proven ability to connect data analysis with business issues and decisions
- Demonstrates ability to build and maintain strong relationships and industry network
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; proven ability to negotiate contract terms and agreements
- Bachelor degree
- Workday experience a plus
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 350,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 180 million images and more than 9 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; and Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com and follow Shutterstock on Twitter and on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V