Procurement Manager at CLEAR
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums and venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are seeking a data-driven Procurement Manager to optimize our purchasing, and streamline workflows and processes. This role will report to our Corporate Controller in New York.
What You Will Do:
- Undertake analysis of CLEAR’s existing supply chain and vendor relationships across all departments to identify and quantify consolidation and savings opportunities
- Conduct vendor research to determine additional consolidation and savings opportunities
- Design and implement a standard integration model for procurement projects
- Establish contract terms and conditions and coordinate with stakeholders to execute optimal contracts with suppliers
- Develop qualified, competitive sources of supply on a continuing basis through comprehensive financial and market review
- Work with all teams to optimize the purchasing process, including use of the Company’s purchase order system, Coupa and compliance with related controls
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of focused experience in opportunity identification, indirect procurement, contract management, competitive price analysis, supplier relationship management and performance management
- Specialized expertise in the IT (hardware and software) and Travel category spends
- Understanding of current/trending market conditions, and how to best leverage them in a diverse, technology-driven, enterprise organization
- Demonstrated ability to drive savings using various category strategies
- Successful experience in driving change in complex environments, including 100% adoption and compliance with the Company’s requisition and purchase order system
- Demonstrated ability to effectively develop and interact in a cross-functional environment with all levels of executive management
- Strong working understanding of and experience in contract law, and negotiations in both Legal and Business terms in Legal Agreements
- Strong financial analysis skills with the ability analyze and explain pricing models
- Experience with a purchase order system such as Coupa, and contract management systems a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills