Product Finance & RevOps Lead at Paxos
Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky - supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Novi, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
The FP&A team is looking for a Product Finance and RevOps Lead to support the Product function (Sales, Business Development and Marketing) within our rapidly growing FinTech company. The Product Finance and RevOps Lead will partner with leaders across the Product organization to ensure that we’re making sound economic decisions and optimizing our performance through rigorous metric development and tracking. This is a multi-dimensional role that will be influencing the direction and strategy of both the business and Finance functions at Paxos.
As a Product Finance and RevOps Lead, you'll get to:
- Serve as a member of the Product business leadership team and develop relationships across the organization so that you can navigate questions, issues and prioritization effectively.
- Work with the Product leadership team to develop business specific strategies. This will include product roadmaps, product management and engineering staffing plans, performance tracking, pricing strategies, and ROI analysis.
- Balance multiple cross-functional stakeholders across both the business and finance, making sure that we’re coordinating our efforts effectively.
- Develop business plans to achieve strategic objectives, including OKRs, metrics and reporting to track progress that is specific to the Product business.
- Manage headcount planning, tracking and prioritization with or for the business leader.
- Create business cases or modeling to support strategic initiatives.
- Coordinate / lead the long-range and annual operating plan processes.
- Communicate requirements within each business team.
- Drive ad hoc analytics to improve business performance.
- Manage the group's operating expense budget and keep a clear accounting of the group's spending with the leadership team.
- Navigate any expense requests and sheppard them through the corporate process.
- Be a key leader of the FP&A and RevOps function within Finance at Paxos, and help set the overall vision and direction of the Finance organization.
- Immerse yourself in blockchain technology, cryptocurrency for enterprises and investors, our regulation-first approach, and more!
Your experience should include:
- 6-10 years of experience working in Finance and partnering with Product teams in a rapidly scaling environment
You might also have:
- Track record of influencing internal and external stakeholders through competing priorities, dependencies and tradeoffs
- Experience working with federally regulated financial institutions
- Demonstrated ability to learn complex new technologies and processes
- Excellent program management and modeling skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort working in a tech-driven environment with the ability to coordinate across several stakeholder groups (Engineering, Operations, Compliance, Finance, Marketing, People, Strategic Initiatives-Office of the CEO)
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been named as a “Best Place to Work” by BuiltIn and was recently listed on the 2021 Forbes Fintech 50. All of our employees have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a $500 quarterly stipend for development, a $500 stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
- USDP Stablecoin Chosen for Facebook's Pilot of Novi Digital Wallet
- Forbes Names Paxos to 2021 Fintech 50
- Paxos Supports Interactive Brokers' Journey into Crypto Markets
- CB Insights Names Paxos to 2021 Fintech 250 for Crypto Category
- Paxos Supports Flourish Crypto
- Paxos National Trust Receives OCC Conditional Approval for De Novo Charter
- Paxos Raises $300M in Series D Funding at 2.4B Valuation
- Paxos & PayPal Bring Crypto to Millions of Users
Our Paxos team is made up of passionate people from all over the world with different perspectives and experiences. If this opportunity excites you, but your experience doesn’t perfectly match the description…apply! Unique voices help us build a more transparent and open economy.