Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
We are looking for an experienced Revenue Analyst to join us in our NYC Headquarters. This role would be responsible for diving deep into our B2C funnel to optimize for growth and profitability. By deeply understanding how to leverage data, you would be partnering across the organization with leaders to identify and scope high impact projects. We are looking for someone who identifies as a numbers person and wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Think critically, test hypotheses, and leverage data to drive business growth
- Perform analysis in the B2C space such as understanding user journeys, price elasticity and deep dives into specific product experiments and feature launches
- Analyze marketing funnels, customer transactional data, paid media data
- Partner on creating optimization plans in service business KPIs with product and marketing
- Query databases from multiple sources into usable dashboards
- Use and interpret data by conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis to surface critical insights and trends
- Inform future product features and business strategies
- 2+ years in an analytic and strategic role (investment banking, revenue pricing analysis, and/or corporate strategy experience strongly preferred)
- Essential Skills: Expert Excel Skills, SQL, Dashboard development, business communication
- Good-to-have: Basic Statistical analysis skills (for product experimental analysis)
- Database experience around querying and managing large data sets
- Energized by juggling multiple projects on tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Strong attention to detail
- Work collaboratively with multiple groups in a variety of settings and be able to listen, articulate positions, and advocate designs
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis skills, and are well versed in financial analysis metrics (ROI, margin, etc.)
- Communicate effectively (verbal & written) and are able to sell ideas and clearly explain findings
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Must be able to work in the United States
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Monthly team outings, happy hours, in-house family-style lunches, office snacks, unlimited PTO, access to Talkspace products, ping pong table, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.