Revenue Analyst at DoubleVerify
Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software, data and analytics that authenticates the quality and effectiveness of digital media for the world's largest brands and media platforms. DV provides media transparency and accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What you’ll do
DoubleVerify is looking for a Revenue Analyst to join the growing team! The Revenue Analyst will report to the Revenue Accounting Manager.
The Revenue Analytics team is responsible for determining earned revenue for the company and ensuring that revenue is billed accurately on a timely basis. The core responsibility of the Analyst is ensuring that billable impressions for media campaigns are entered correctly into SalesForce CRM. The Senior Revenue Analyst also works with customers and DV account management teams to resolve billing discrepancies and provide ad-hoc reporting. In addition, the revenue analytics team assists the accounts receivable team in resolving issues that delay customer payments.
- Validate and upload internal impression data into SalesForce for monthly billing
- Access 3rd party billable impressions for select customers and validate against internal data
- Provide reporting and respond to customer level revenue inquiries
- Assist in resolving billing issues that lead to collection delays
Who you are
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution
- 2 years experience in an accounting or finance related role & cross collaboration with internal stake holders and external partners and clients.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills especially focused within large data sets.
- Proven data analysis skills- ability to intuitively understand data and discern trends
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self-motivated, independent thinker and team player who will hit the ground running