Revenue Enablement Coordinator at Rhino
Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
As a Revenue Enablement Coordinator at Rhino, you’ll join a passionate tech team, helping to build the foundation of a strong revenue organization that is positioned to revolutionize renting.In this role you will:
- Coordinate the revenue team by managing schedules, communicating relevant information and tracking progress
- Identify opportunities to adopt more effective practices across teams under the revenue umbrella
- Facility the flow of feedback from the Sales + PS teams to the Enablement Lead
- Track the progress of revenue initiatives and sales campaigns
- 1-2+ years of b2b sales/work experience; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Familiarity with Salesforce reporting and dashboards
- Experience in creating documentation
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.