Revenue Enablement Specialist, Remote, US at Cockroach Labs
Cockroach Labs is the creator of CockroachDB, the most highly evolved cloud-native, distributed SQL database on the planet that scales fast, survives anything, and thrives anywhere. We created CockroachDB to unshackle teams from the constraints of their database. Join us on our mission to enable every developer to build world-changing applications!About the Role
We are looking for a Revenue Enablement Specialist to join our Revenue Enablement team and help drive the readiness of our Sales Development, Sales & Customer Success organizations. In this role, you will build on our existing revenue enablement programs and support the development and rollout of role specific onboarding and ongoing enablement curriculum. You will combine sales or learning & development experience with a passion for enablement and strong project management, presentation and communication skills. This role is remote in the US.You Will
- Manage logistics and schedule for onboarding and ongoing enablement programs.
- Project manage the build of new enablement resources and content, working closely with Marketing, Sales & Customer Success.
- Manage revenue enablement tools and content library.
- Build, facilitate and lead training on Revenue systems including Salesforce and prospecting tools.
- Develop and maintain sales and customer success training curriculum, including self paced courses, online certification exams and instructor led training.
- Organize large virtual and live training events.
- Collaborate on enablement program deliverables for the Revenue & Sales Development organizations.
- Gather feedback from Revenue & Sales Development teams to support continuous improvement of enablement programs.
- Measure the success of enablement initiatives and programs.
- Be accountable for impacting key productivity metrics including but not limited to new hire ramp time and % of productive reps.
In your first 30 days, you will complete our general and sales onboarding programs and learn about our message and product. We believe that it's essential for you to take this first month to become familiar with our technology and our company.
In your first 60 days, you will begin to take on project management responsibilities for revenue enablement initiatives including the rollout of enablement content and tools.
After 3 months, you'll be fully integrated into the team. You will execute on the plans you have developed and build curriculum in partnership with internal Subject Matter Experts. You will provide ongoing support for new hire onboarding and actively drive forward critical revenue enablement initiatives.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in enablement, learning & development, sales or customer success at a high growth technology company
- Proven project management skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and build partnerships
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills for online or classroom training delivery
- Interest in learning and enablement principles
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Reporting to Julie Douglas
The Cockroach Labs Revenue Operations team is dedicated to driving operational effectiveness and ensuring the success of our rapidly growing revenue organization. The mission of our Revenue Enablement team is to empower customer facing functions with the training, processes and tools they need to successfully grow the business.Our Benefits
- 100% health insurance coverage (for you and your dependents!)
- Paid parental leave (with baby bucks)
- Flex Fridays
- Flexible time off & flexible hours
- Education reimbursement
- Relocation support
Cockroach Labs is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, please email us at [email protected].