Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.About the Role
We are looking for an FP&A Analyst to join our growing FP&A team supporting the Finance leadership team. It is a critical role in FP&A where you will be involved in planning and analyzing the company’s Revenue to ensure accurate recording and enable educated decision-making, budget control, and ongoing monitoring. You will work closely with stakeholders to provide financial insights into key decisions based on Riskified’s financial analysis and performance.
We are looking for someone with well-rounded Finance experience, ideally in FP&A, & with a strong desire to grow and learn with the company and team. The ideal candidate has keen analytical skills, strong financial and presentation acumen, ability to collaborate cross-functionally, and prioritize multiple deliverables in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.What You'll Be Doing
- Revenue Forecasting & Modeling - support and improve Revenue modeling for Riskified for the short (monthly/quarterly) & long term (annual budget) forecasting
- Prepare Senior Management Presentations for review of revenue projections
- Revenue Monitoring - provide Actuals vs Projections variance analysis
- Involvement in Quarterly Earnings process through supporting management with questions related to Revenue
- Collaboration with GTM (Go to Market) Team - provide thorough analysis of current E-commerce fraud market size & addressable market
- Data systems - improve data quality across Business Intelligence and Revenue Operations.
- Financial Modeling - Improve efficiency & automation across revenue forecasting models
- Research Reports - thorough understanding of the Fraud & Ecommerce Industry & Market trends - putting together reporting materials for management (Revenue Leadership, FP&A Head, & CFO)
- Process management - ensure processes run smoothly across the team to facilitate continuous improvement and transitional capabilities
- Month End Reporting - Assist in key month-end activities to provide oversight of completeness and accuracy of the monthly reports
- Provide ongoing financial support to different teams in the company and decision making analysis for projects, customer transactions, and other initiatives
- Assist with “Ad-hoc” requests (analysis and reporting)
- 3+ years of experience working in FP&A, Investment Banking, Financial Consulting, Accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or business (MBA and/or CPA is a plus)
- Financial skills including P&L analysis, financial planning and financial modeling
- Advanced Excel / G-suite knowledge
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 650+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Reuters: General Atlantic-Backed Riskified is Valued at 4.3 BLN in NYSE Debut
FoxBusiness: Fraud Protection Platform 'Riskified' Begins Trading on NYSE
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.