Revenue Operations Analyst at Sisense
DRIVE OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY ACROSS FINANCE & SALES
This is an incredible opportunity to join a small, high-impact global-team that is chartered with three main objectives:
- Improve financial and operational decision-making across the organization,
- Proactively identify and execute business and operational improvements across the organization, and
- Implement globally scalable business infrastructure, practices, and policies. We partner with every group across the company (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Product, Finance and Legal), and given the strategic and operational nature of the team, work closely with the CFO, CEO and other members of the executive team to influence key business decisions.
As a member of this dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to tackle challenging business problems, support change and innovation within the organization, and play a key role in developing strategy, process, and analytics to drive key decision making. We’re looking for a special individual who has a demonstrated ability to quickly understand the core drivers of any business, analyze and generate insights from large and complex data sets, then help plan, lead and implement changes that improve overall efficiency.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM:
Our Director of Revenue Operations brings operational experience and has grown in her career in companies both large and small. She brings a wealth of knowledge around go-to-market operations and understands what’s required to drive productivity and efficiency across Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Finance.
This role sits within our Finance team. Our CFO has led several well known companies through successful acquisitions and IPO processes. In other words, he’s seen the movie before and looks to do it all over again as we further scale out Sisense across the globe. Our VP of Business Operations has built Revenue Operations teams from the ground up and has a track-record of leading high-performing teams and driving business transformation in a number of industries, including software companies like Sisense.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You’ll develop a basic understanding of our Go-To-Market Strategy, Sales Process, and Revenue Streams.
- You’ll calculate basic business KPIs.
- You’ll learn Sisense Go-To-Market (GTM) data models as you expand on your existing data modeling and analysis skills.
- You’ll have a basic understanding of our sales tech stacks: Salesforce (SFDC), Configure, Price Quote (CPQ) and other prospecting tools.
By Day 60...
- You’ll assist in developing, reporting, and automating key performance metrics for all levels of the organization.
- You’ll be able to work collaboratively with Sales and Customer success leaders to analyze their teams’ capacity, territories, and account distribution.
- You’ll begin work on developing a robust model for optimizing our Sales and CS coverage that includes company attributes, territory potential, and load balancing factors.
- You’ll collaborate with line leaders and operational teams to support ad-hoc analysis.
By Day 90...
- You’ll structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses and developing recommendations.
- You’ll perform analysis to inform strategic decision-making, such as customer segmentation, funnel visibility, and sales productivity.
- You’ll structure business problems into meaningful analyses and insights.
- You’ll structure and scale models to support go-to-market and business planning.
- You’ll creatively seek out and combine varied data sources (EG, SFDC, etc..) to deliver recommendations.
- You’ll collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities, generate ideas, and develop business cases for profitable growth.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You’ve shown an ability to effectively analyze data to identify trends, and have presented your analysis to business leaders in an effective and efficient manner.
- You’ve taken data from disparate sources and you’ve synthesized them in a manner that a senior executive and a business partner can consume.
- You have superior analytical, critical thinking and quantitative skills, and have used them to drive strategic direction through insightful analysis, and forge strong relationships with business partners at all levels of the organization
- You have the flexibility (open to change) and the ability to learn on the fly.
- You have a high sense of urgency.
- You proactively seek out opportunities to analyze the business in ways other people may not have considered.
- You must have rigorous attention to detail in your spreadsheets, otherwise you can’t sleep.
- Your Excel models are admired by your colleagues.