We are looking for a sales operation analyst to join our growing business operation team for improving sales processes and planning.
In this role, you will play a crucial role in the success of the North America Sales team. You will help the sales team to maximize their sales and attainment through analytics, reporting, data streams and KPIs. You will be the partner of sales managers and directors in forecasting, territory planning & management as well as their business review cadence. You are the trusted partner of the sales management team and will make supporting recommendations on ways to improve the productivity and scale of the sales organization.
About The Role:
- Improve Sales team efficiency, productivity, and goal attainment
- Act as a business partner to regional Sales teams; join weekly sales meetings to understand regional dynamics, provide guidance on challenges, and deliver pre-prepared business insight derived through interaction with teams and data
- Create reports, dashboards and analytics to help track key performance indicators, integrated across Finance, Sales, and Marketing and customer success, to ensure that business processes and systems are generating accurate data
- Support day-to-day inquiries from the sales team, providing prompt and efficient resolution to a wide range of issues
- Own and execute timely, accurate, and insightful reports and analysis to sales management related to sales performance
- Analyze issues and weakness in the sales and operations process, therefore, can make a recommendation to improve the processes to drive productivity and efficiency
- Drive process optimization and automation initiatives to improve the efficiency, velocity, and quality of the deal cycle.
- Proactively identify, track, and execute opportunities to improve operational performance and achieve key goals and targets.
- Be a trusted business partner to sales leadership
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role in SaaS company
- 3+ years of experience in strategy, operations, project/program management and leading process improvements within a SaaS business
- Strong quantitative capabilities with a passion for numbers and analytics
- Experienced with Salesforce platform and Salesforce reporting - Must
- Experience working with BI/Analytics tools, such as Looker - Preferable
- High proficiency in Excel
- SQL knowledge - Must
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Curious, independent, rigorous and proactive kind of a person
- Ability to tell the story and present the results in a clear and interesting way
- Great communicator and can build relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent team player, and strong attention to details