Revenue Operations Analyst at DoubleVerify
Revenue Operations Analyst
Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data and analytics. DV’s mission is to be the definitive source of transparency and data-driven insights into the quality and effectiveness of digital advertising for the world’s largest brands, publishers and digital ad platforms. DV’s technology platform provides advertisers with consistent and unbiased data and analytics that can be used to optimize the quality and return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What you’ll do
Under the Sales Organization, the Revenue Operations Analyst will work efficiently and cross collaboratively to spearhead and ensure every new seller has the tools they need to be able to generate revenue within their first 3 months of employment at DoubleVerify. They will create and provide a continuous learning loop for each DoubleVerify salesperson so they are provided with valuable information that will enable them to increase their revenue potential and/or decrease their time to revenue generation. In this role, the Sales Operations Associate will ensure all processes rolled out across the DV organization which require a seller’s cooperation are built to either make the revenue generation process more efficient or maximize the revenue potential.
Marketo Lead Generation Program for Sales
- Work with Sales Operations to review, assign, and scrub the leads and contacts in Salesforce for quality
- Develop documentation and assist with the training of the sales organization on our lead generation management process
- Gather and organize feedback from the marketing and sales teams that will be used to further develop our lead generation program
- Analyze data around our lead generation program to search for insights which can be turned into learnings and actions for its continued development with a focus on driving the most revenue per lead.
Salesforce.com Redesign for Sales
- Gather and organize feedback from the global sales team that will be used in our development of new Salesforce.com processes, reports and dashboards with the aim of (1) reducing a seller’s time spent in SFDC on admin related tasks (2) improving the ease at which a seller can update SFDC with relevant, valuable information and (3) ensuring each seller has a clear understanding of their own performance against their goal at any moment in time
- Serve as the lead from the Sales Organization for user testing of new SFDC rollouts
- Assist with the investigation, evaluation and assessment of business tools related to sales forecasting, pipeline management and business intelligence reporting
- Document and supervise the creation of new internal documentation which will aid in speeding up the ramp time for a new seller
- Work with Learning & Development to maintain an organizational structure for all training and onboarding collateral so it’s easily accessible and up to date
- Gather feedback from new sales hires about our onboarding programs to document and help analyze areas for improvement
- Execute against an analytical framework for measuring the efficiency of each new seller to identify and report against success attributes which can be developed into additional programs
Sales Training & Development
- Serve as the training coordinator for all new sales training programs: organizing training sessions, ensuring training materials are ready and appropriate for the audience, and serving as the first point of contact for any sales questions
- Record and analyze requests from sales managers around the development of additional training materials and training programs
- Serve as sales representative to provide valuable input for internal sales organization on product documentation and product training materials
- Process Improvements - Assist the VP of Revenue Operations to setup, document and project manage new processes or process improvements that require development work from other departments, including Sales Operations, Product, Marketing, Client Services, etc.
- Record and analyze requests from sales managers and sellers around process improvement ideas and challenges. Takes the lead in initial conversations with sellers to understand the asks and to see whether needs can be met through current process or if a development request should be put in
Who you are
- 1-3 years of sales operations, product/project management or sales planning experience with a background in the advertising / media industry preferred
- Understanding of SaaS sales processes and experience working with sales and contracting stakeholders
- Significant experience working in Salesforce CRM required
- Work Ethic - willingness to go the extra mile to get things done no matter what
- Adaptability - we are moving at 1,000 miles per hour so things will change fast, be ready!
- Communication - you’re an expert communicator, easily explaining processes with clarity through both spoken and written communication. You are naturally able to sell people on taking on new processes and adopting new ideas and people consider you to be influential.
- Positivity - you have a can-do attitude and bring enthusiasm to everything you do; people are naturally drawn to you and love working with you
- Attention to Detail - you appreciate things being done correctly and nothing gets past you. You check things over thoroughly before signing off
- Strong experience in consolidating feedback across functional teams and documenting detailed requirements ready to hand off to technical resources
- Experienced in leading training sessions, with preferred experience in providing technical or process-focused trainings
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word and the Google Application Suite