Revenue Operations Associate, SFA at Stack Overflow
Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. More than 50 million professional and aspiring programmers visit Stack Overflow each month to help solve coding problems, develop new skills, and find job opportunities.
We partner with businesses to help them reach, hire, engage, and enable the world's developers and technologists. Our products and services are focused on developer marketing, technical recruiting, and enterprise knowledge sharing. Our clientele includes Google, Microsoft, Bloomberg, and many other Fortune 500 names.
As a Revenue Operations Associate, you'll work within the Revenue Operations team to help manage Stack Overflow’s data quality and sales input information. The successful candidate will have a record of critical thinking, data analysis, and have a strong interest in learning new skills and tools. This role will collaborate closely with our sales team and senior leadership to ensure data hygiene.
What you’ll do:
- Support the organization in managing data integrity
- Collaborate with sales users to verify data inputs and troubleshoot errors
- Work within the Revenue Operations team to improve processes throughout the organization
- Manage new and existing sales tools to improve adoption for users
- Work within the existing tech stack to analyze our data in order to find inaccuracies and identify trends
Candidates will find success in this role if:
- You are excited to work cross-functionally and learn how to best support different departments
- You are comfortable identifying and executing the highest priority projects, but know when to escalate or ask for help
- You are not afraid to explore new tools, and teach these tools to others once you learn them
- You like solving problems and finding answers
- You want to work within a small team, and have the freedom to lead your own projects
- When someone comes to you with a project, you ask what, how, when, and help them narrow in on their needs, present other ideas/areas for them to consider, and give them something actionable. You are a trusted partner on the team.
What you’ll need to have:
- BA/BS degree
- Interest in software and learning new tools
- Experience managing multiple priorities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Teamwork oriented and highly collaborative
- Familiarity with Excel
- Strong data analysis skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Salesforce, SQL, Looker
- Experience in sales, technology, finance, or related fields
- Familiarity and excitement about Stack Overflow
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive Base Salary
- 20 days paid vacation
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks at 100% pay), family care leave, and paid sick days
- Stock options
- Completely free health insurance (no copay, no premiums)
- 401K match
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Employees will never be poked with a sharp stick
If your role is not located in one of our offices…. We’ll reimburse you up to $2,000 to set up a great home office.
If you want to work in our office… You’ll be in our headquarters in New York City, and enjoy additional benefits like free lunches, transportation reimbursement, and all the espresso you can drink.
We’re a remote-friendly team. Whether you work remotely or work out of our New York office (re-opening voluntarily on September 6, 2021), you’ll be part of a remote work culture that emphasizes online communication (Slack, GitHub, Hangouts, Zoom, Stack Overflow for Teams).
Employment is conditioned upon successfully completing a background check and having the appropriate legal right to work.
Diverse teams build better products.
Legally, we need you to know this:
Stack Exchange, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.#LIRemote #BI-Remote