Revenue Operations Associate
Latch is seeking a Revenue Operations Associate. This cross-functional role will work to build sales forecasting models, reports, and planning processes to align our sales, marketing, demand management, production and inventory teams. We are looking for a data-driven analyst who works well in a fast-paced environment. Working cross-functionally, members of the Revenue Operations team are often tapped for some of the most critical, interesting projects at Latch. This position reports to the Revenue Operations Manager and sits within the Business Operations team.
Smart access isn't about locking doors, it's about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the world's first fully integrated hardware and software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. We're looking for the curious and the creative to join our team and help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Improve business outcomes through rigorous analyses and drive operational change
- Forecast Latch performance and structure our gameplan towards quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Build and deliver reporting to enable your teammates - everybody from the Latch C-Suite to our front-line sellers - to ground decision-making in data
- Support our sales teammates at the front line: develop and deploy sales strategies and go-to-market tactics
- Tackle some of Latch’s biggest internal and external challenges; removing blocks from internal processes and the customer journey
- Contribute to building Revenue Operations - a newly-inaugurated team with an ambitious mandate and a ton of room for growth, exploration, and development
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years in Revenue Operations or Sales Operations; preferably at a high-growth company
- And / Or 3-5 years experience in Management Consulting, Strategy Consulting, or a similarly analytical role
- Excellent analytical aptitude
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to lead and contribute to multiple projects
- You’re excited to roll up your sleeves and own a piece of our rapidly expanding organization
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed, high-growth organization that's on a mission to change the way people open, manage, and share their spaces. Today, 1 in 10 new developments in the U.S. depend on our full-building smart access solution to meet the needs of residents and property managers.
We are a team of just over 200 employees, all of whom are passionate self starters with unique backgrounds and unexpected stories. We offer unlimited time off, a competitive health package, and the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic, and fast-paced office environment. We are located just a quick walk from both Hudson Yards and Penn Station in New York City.
Applicant Privacy Notice