Revenue Operations Manager at Rhino
Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1.5 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
Backed by A-list investors at the intersection of tech and real-estate, NYC-based Rhino is freeing up tens of billions of dollars for renters all over the United States. We have created a platform that allows renters to sidestep the exorbitant up-front cost of renting an apartment by getting rid of security deposits, with a solution that is beneficial for both renters and landlords.
Solving a $190 Billion dollar problem that affects virtually everyone in the country, we have a huge opportunity ahead of us, and with new funding secured we’re growing the team company-wide.In this role you will:
- Be a true partner to our revenue leaders, supporting their teams with tools, processes, and analytics
- Help to update and manage our compensation plans to fully align with business objectives
- Manage and optimize tech infrastructure to support our growing revenue org, and prepare us for 10x growth
- Establish and optimize lead scoring and routing methodology to ensure quality leads are passed to Sales at the right time to qualify, increasing efficiencies and conversion rates
- Manage and grow Marketing databases, while ensuring data integrity and governance
- Support weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting and forecasting for the revenue organization, identifying significant changes and trends that will materially impact our growth trajectory
- Work closely with the Finance team to provide accurate analysis and sales forecasting used for company financial planning
- Audit, uncover and resolve data quality issues; make recommendations to avoid issues in the future
- Manage and prioritize ongoing support requests, projects, and priorities in real-time
- 5 years or more experience in Sales, Marketing, and/or Revenue Operations, with a demonstrated history of improving productivity by providing data-driven insights for strategic planning and sales enablement
- Deliver projects at high velocity with high accuracy
- Proven ability to finetune complex sales processes and rollouts
- Ability to analyze complex sets of data and present it in an easy and digestible manner - identify actionable insights that drive results
- Strong financial acumen and understanding
- Understanding of Salesforce architecture, design principles, and best practices
- Salesforce Administrator Certification a plus
- Experience managing Hubspot and ensuring adherence to campaign and lead management best practices
- An Excel and Google Sheets wizard
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and communicate
- Flexible, fast learner who thrives in a constantly-changing work environment
- Data-driven decision-making skills
- Excellent listening, verbal, written communication skills
- You thrive in leading initiatives across multiple teams
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.