Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reonomy is looking for our first Revenue Operations Manager! You will be motivated, driven, have high attention to detail and a gritty problem solver who finds satisfaction in leaving things better than when they found them.
As Reonomy grows you will be responsible for owning the strategy, operations and enablement to help build an exceptional foundation for our sales operations function. You will be a critical addition to the org, laying the groundwork in order to successfully support our Sales and Customer Success teams. You will possess the ability to think analytically and critically while also exhibiting a high level of EQ as you partner cross-functionally across company. Additionally, the creation of processes and procedures from scratch, identifying areas for improvement and proactively surfacing insights fo the Sales and CS team excites and energizes you!
Are you proactive and curious? Do you have a knack for extracting and delivering sales metrics? If you're ready to roll up your sleeves, a natural doer and are looking for an opportunity to play an integral role in the continued success of Reonomy, you're in the right place!
- Work with Revenue and Finance leadership to forecast Sales and CS revenue
- Work with leadership to develop Sales and CS strategy, providing analysis and strategic insights
- Assist in automating billing, reconciliation, and payment of incentives
- Analyze sales activities and metrics - such as pipeline analysis, deal performance, account potential, etc. - to identify areas of opportunity for improvement, and implement solutions to increase funnel conversion
- Improve sales and CS productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and evaluating new tools
- Partner with Sales, CS, Marketing, and Finance to design and implement improvements to our processes and tools
- Design and run a Sales and CS enablement program, helping all of our customer-facing team members excel in their roles
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials
- Coordinate monthly and quarterly commission payments for sales reps
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Ops/Rev Ops/Consulting/a highly analytical and operational role
- Proven analytical aptitude and the ability to synthesize and apply insights for impact
- Success in leading projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Proficiency in Excel, Slides, and SFDC
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.