Revenue Operations Manager at Cedar
Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
The Revenue Operations Manager will be responsible for developing, scaling and maintaining our internal financial, revenue and planning infrastructure & processes. This highly cross functional role will support the business by building out a robust reporting infrastructure which helps in analyzing methodologies, identifying operation improvements and tracking key company and market Key Performance Indicators. This highly analytical role will be a key partner to senior department leaders as they plan for hyper-growth and develop processes to scale.
- Critical review of internal KPIs in comparison industry standards
- Determine Return on Investment of sales function
- Handle complex pricing modeling arrangements
- Assistance in implementation and design of new business intelligence tooling & processes
- Revenue modeling
- Support of monthly accounting close
- Ownership of management reporting
- Build visuals and determine insights from firm data to support research functions
- Manage price and margin metrics of existing and potential business
- Analyze, gather, cleanse, and validate large data sets for growth, trends, risk, and optimization
- Drive continuous improvement on internal cost accuracy to ensure standardized reporting
- Supervise monthly price performance metrics vs. target and generate meaningful plans
- Analyze and demonstrate current market trends, conditions, competitors, and customer pricing targets for opportunities to increase price and maximize profitability
- Seek opportunities for enhancement, and positively contribute to pricing/costing process improvements
- Continuously improve key metrics and processes within areas of responsibility
- Must be able to effectively communicate within the organization and with customers
- Maintain a culture that adheres to Cedar’s values of focusing on our vision, using good judgement, staying positive, and disallowing mediocrity
Skills & Experience
- BS / BA required and 2-4 years of experience
- Preferred experience - Salesforce, Looker, Tableau, SQL
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong attention to detail, strong analytical skills and ability to analyze large data sets
- Experience generating insights from pricing and sales data including transaction pricing analytics
- Ability to work in complex teams, collaborate with internal stakeholders to drive continuous improvement
- Proven ability to adapt and respond effectively in fast paced challenging environment and manage multiple priorities at once
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal – and active listening skills
- Experience with continuous process improvements a plus
- Understanding of financial knowledge of P&L, profitability analysis, a plus
- Experience with quote automation and AI systems a plus
- Strong business, technical, and analytical skills/experience are required to be effective in this position. Previous Business Analysis, Sales Ops, and/or Project Management experience a plus
- Relevant software or healthcare experience
- Excited about Cedar’s mission of improving the healthcare finance experience
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly, engaging with millions of patients per year and growing at a rate of 360% YoY as of January 2021!
- A chance to join a high-growth healthcare technology company
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions!
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Cedar will not hire any applicants for the Revenue Operations Manager role who are present in the United States on an F-1 visa. Cedar is not an E-Verify employer and cannot employ individuals on a STEM OPT extension.