As the Revenue Operations Manager at Vimeo you will be responsible for running and maintaining the Vimeo Sales Team’s ongoing operations. These responsibilities include managing the sales forecast, sales compensation, tracking and reporting on the sales funnel, proactively pulling statistics and trend reporting for the sales team, etc. The ideal candidate is highly driven, analytical, organized, and passionate, with domain expertise in SaaS sales operations.
What You’ll Do:
- Owning aspects of sales reporting through top of funnel through final bookings
- Identify and execute process implementations that benefit Sales Operations
- Work with our Systems Operations team to map out and implement processes as we continue to scale
- Ensure system integrity in Salesforce and make recommendations for enhancements to improve efficiency, processes, reporting, etc.
- Act as owner of data accuracy and reporting, representing Sales with Finance
- Work with finance to assist in sales compensation and commission payment process
- Assist managers in trend reporting over time
Skills & Knowledge You Should Possess:
- 5+ years of Sales Operations experience, ideally at a B2B SaaS company
- Experience implementing Sales strategy, training, and enablement efforts
- Experience rolling up forecast reports from multiple data sources
- Strong verbal and written communication, time management, organizational as well as presentation skills
- Experience in a team oriented, fluid, fast-paced, dynamic, scaling environment
- Highly motivated and results driven self-starter, operating with a sense of urgency and values accountability
- Passion for Vimeo and our creator community
- Bachelor's degree required
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs