Revenue Operations & Strategy Manager at Ribbon
Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
As members of the Ribbon team, we live out our mission every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.Your team:
As a leader in the growth organization, the Revenue Operations Lead is responsible for the performance, strategy, and alignment of revenue operations in the company. This position is responsible for overseeing the operations of Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success departments, and ensuring that the interaction between those departments is aligned with the larger company-wide strategy dictated by the senior leadership across the company.How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
- Determine and optimize territory and account assignments, and make recommendations on the design of the Sales organization
- Monitor and review the sales funnel on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Drive quarterly business reviews and forecasts
- Regularly present plans and reviews to the Board of Directors and Executive Team
- Assist in making hiring decisions
- Implement best-practices and standardization of sales processes leveraging efficiency and scalability
- Ensure alignment of Sales team with overall corporate objectives and priorities
- Work cross-functionally to resolve issues and facilitate the closing of business
- Recommend and implement key tools (e.g. Hubspot, Aircall) to increase the impact of sellers
- Provide hands-on coaching/training on using our world-class tech stack
- Implement workflow/automation to reduce administrative tasks for the sales team
- People, Strategy, and Planning:
- Set the sales development priorities and key selling strategies to achieve sales objectives
- Provides directional leadership for a fast-growing team
- Work with sales and business development leaders on quota performance management of team
- Develop, document and administer global compensation plans and models that facilitate the scaling of the business
- 4+ years’ experience in sales operations in a FinTech / PropTech / SaaS software - startup experience preferred. Can be mix of startup/tech sales ops plus other analytical experience: consulting/business operations/analytics
- Experience working with sales teams with individual and/or group quota
- Ability to build strong relationships across teams and functions
- Strong analytic competence - you can figure out why things are not working through data and qualitative insight
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work across cultures and time-zones
- Adept and intuitive at tools and systems - You have experience with Hubspot/Aircall/Drift, and if you don’t, you can figure it out quicker than most of your peers.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Regular team lunches
- Discounted fitness benefits
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If you’d be excited to show up for work each day, we’d be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon we’re not scared of differences. It’s how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, we’ve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.