What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Review contracts for non standard terms that would require special accounting under ASC 606
- Work with Finance Revenue Manager to implement company-wide revenue accounting policies and practices to ensure the Company’s compliance with ASC 606
- Continue to enhance and refine the monthly revenue close processes in order to assist with the Company’s ability to effectively scale and grow
- Partner with Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing, Legal and Finance during the day-to-day operations to ensure all processes affecting revenue recognition are set up properly
- Perform contract analysis review and compare to related revenue schedules to ascertain subscription contracts have been entered into the system accurately
- Assist with the contract management process
- Participate in other ad hoc projects as needed
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- 2 to 3 years of prior work experience, Big 4 preferred
- Accounting DegreeCPA Preferred, but not required
- Experience in subscription system if not out of public accounting
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented, strong analytical and communication skills
- Possess a curious mindset that strives to continuously improve processes
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of ASC 606 accounting standards
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!