Revenue Strategy & Operations Principal
As a Revenue & Strategy Operations Principal, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth in Via’s consumer and partner cities, owning both unit-economics and P&L targets. You will achieve those goals by generating data-driven insights, developing pricing and executing pricing strategies, and leading cross-functional efforts across teams. You’ll work closely with operations teams, financial analysts, product experts, engineers, and data scientists to develop ideas, deploy tests, and deliver results. We are a low-ego, high-impact team who enjoy finding creative solutions to complex problems.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Own high-level revenue targets, and develop/execute creative strategies to achieve them
- Working with city and partner teams, general managers, and senior management to develop and implement pricing + growth strategies and improve competitive positioning
- Galvanize other teams (ops, finance, data science, product) to achieve long-term goals and unlock new value
- Building and using dashboards, data analyses, AB tests, and other methods to identify opportunities and track progress
- Ideating, pitching, and executing proposals to maximize revenue (new features; new product lines or subscription models, etc.) in front of both internal and external audiences
- Analytically fluent and experienced in extracting insights from large datasets
- Highly analytical and a good communicator. You can not only knock out a complex analysis, but can quickly distill key insights for various groups
- Able to own large, complex projects end-to-end and drive to results
- Able to ‘influence without authority’ and get things done within a multi-team, multi-geography organization
- Familiar with financial and accounting concepts
- Comfortable with technical tools (e.g., SQL, Tableau, Python, R, Excel) and / or a willingness to develop this skill set
- Record of exceptional academic and professional achievement
- 5+ years of work experience, likely at a high-growth startup, established tech company, consulting, or financial firm
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.