Revenue Systems Administrator at Frame.io
See all roles
Are you a Salesforce and revenue tools expert? Help us identify and implement improvements to our processes and enhance the team’s productivity through performance metrics.
Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, FirstMark, Insight Partners, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
About the Role
As a Revenue Systems Admin at Frame.io, you are a talented and sought after systems professional who is passionate about driving revenue growth through operational excellence. You will be responsible for building the best-in-class CRM system and lead the implementation of key salesforce initiatives around improving the health of the salesforce instance and driving data quality. You will also identify and implement key salesforce integrations that are necessary to support high revenue growth.
- Develop well-designed, reusable, extendible, scalable, easy to maintain and testable applications using Salesforce.com
- Be the subject matter expert for the company on all things Salesforce
- Implement new functionality including custom objects, page layouts, validations, process builder, dashboard, reports & custom development work
- Support all existing configuration and continue to refine and improve on system processes
- Work closely with stakeholders and technical teams to develop technical designs for complex projects using a combination of out of the box features and custom code
- Be the primary Salesforce Support contact for the organization
- 4+ years of Salesforce Admin experience in a digital environment, preferably in the SaaS space
- In depth knowledge of Salesforce Platforms, specifically Sales Cloud
- Salesforce Advanced Admin Certification & Salesforce Developer certification preferred
- Experience working with Financial systems integrations a plus
- Mastery of the Salesforce Architecture, including but not limited to custom objects, workflows, validation rules, roles, profiles, permission sets & security settings
- Experience in supporting & developing customer flows from both the Pre to Post sales support
- Excellent communication skills & ability to translate technical requirements to business stakeholders
- Bonus Points if you have experience with any of the following: Outreach.io, Gong.io, Docusign, Quip, Intercom, Guru, Zoominfo
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Flexible Spending Account
- Monthly Work from Home Stipend
- 1 paid company-wide holiday for each month in the calendar year
- All-company week-long winter and summer breaks
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.